The New Server – Hardware

We have been attempting to replace the server and the software that runs the web services for some time. It has been one hell of a bumpy ride. The first server shipped the entirely wrong server that we ordered, RMA time!

The second server arrived and the box looks like it got run over by a few trucks and one airplane for good measure (seriously looks like it got caught up in the conveyor belt for while. We didn’t even attempt to open that one.

The third server = the right part #, well packed, no boot prints, crushed box, or conveyor drive belt marks. Success!

Building it out went well